From our foundations within the forestry sector, to working with commercial developers, property owners, industrial businesses and more, TerraWest has taken this experience to apply sound judgement when undertaking all projects.
TerraWest believes in having a direct relationship with our clients and their projects. This relationship allows us to provide the best environmental consulting advice and have a thorough connection from the start of a project to its completion.
Our staff of Qualified Environmental Professionals (QEPs) work collaboratively within our regional offices across British Columbia to deliver successful project management. This wide reach allows TerraWest to have focused and consistent teams, specifically assigned to projects, allowing them to be fully informed and accessible whenever an event arises.
Our professional membership includes the following associations:
- Applied Science Technologist & Technicians of British Columbia
- College of Applied Biology British Columbia
- Association of BC Forest Professionals
- Association of the Chemical Profession of British Columbia (ACPBC)
- Association of the Chemical Profession of Alberta (ACPA)
- British Columbia Institute of Agrologists
- ECO Canada
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geocientists of British Columbia (APEGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geocientists of Alberta (APEGA)
Health & Safety
The TerraWest Health and Safety Program adequately addresses Hazard and Risk Management, Training, Communication, Incident and Accident Reporting, Injury and Emergency Management, and Contractor Management. TerraWest routinely acts as Prime Contractor on work-sites, and has experience managing several contractors on site at any given time.
TerraWest is SAFE Certified by the BC Forest Safety Council, and is held to the highest standards in which it applies. As part of the daily work procedures, there are safety protocols (detailed in the TerraWest corporate Health and Safety Program as required under the Workers Compensation Act), check-ins and check-outs, and safety meetings (jobsite and monthly internal).
– News Updates –